Do you test your supplements for heavy metals and glyphosate?Updated a month ago
We test each batch of our supplements for heavy metals, glyphosate and other contaminants.
Note that heavy metals occur in nature and can't be avoided entirely. However, the trace amounts found in our supplements are well below any established safe limits. We also test our supplements for glyphosate (the active ingredient in Roundup).
Products with amounts below the detection limit of 100 ng/g are considered glyphosate free.
Below are links to our test reports:
- Glyphosate Test Report (Beef Liver Lot 3672109-307)
- Heavy Metal Test Report (Beef Liver Lot 2023108-2023109)
- Gluten and Heavy Metal Test Report (Heart & Spleen Lot 2022212)
- Micro Test Report (Heart & Spleen Lot 2022212)
- Heavy Metal and Micro Test Report (Heart & Spleen Lot 2023003)
- Heavy Metal and Micro Test Report (Bone & Marrow Lot 367-2023051)
- Heavy Metal and Micro Test Report (Beef Organs Lot 2023200)
If you have any questions or concerns about these reports, please don't hesitate to contact us!